Since 1986 we have assisted oil and gas operators, chemicals suppliers, authorities and trade associations with environmental advice. We have spearheaded several joint industry projects on emission quantification and national emissions and discharge reporting. Through our advice, the different stakeholders in the oil and gas industry have gotten more accurate and consistent means of quantifying and reporting emissions.
Our vast historical record of accomplishments has been vital in our development of the industry’s leading environmental software solutions.
Our team consist of experienced EHS professionals with engineering background and software developers with EHS domain experience. Together with our clients we have created the preferred environmental software solutions compliant with some of the world's strictest environmental regulations. We continuously explore how we can reduce effort and avoid hassle through improved software solutions. We have done this with passion for simplifying reporting, saving time and reducing risk for our clients. Being both ISO9001 and ISO27001 certified we do this without compromising quality and security.
Our Information Security Management Policy (ISMS) is as follows:
- We commit to maintain and continuously improve the established and implemented ISMS.
- The ISMS will take into account business and statutory, regulatory and contractual security obligations and requirements.
- Confidentiality of information will be assured.
- Appropriate access control will be maintained and information will be protected against unauthorized access.
- We will safeguard the integrity of information related to our NEMS SaaS solutions.
- Business continuity plans will be produced and maintained to assure availability and uninterrupted access to NEMS SaaS solutions and to counteract the effects of major failures or disasters.
- Properly fitted information security education, awareness and training will be made available to all employees and contractors involved in NEMS SaaS solutions.
- All breaches of information security, actual or suspected, shall be reported to, and investigated by the relevant authorities.
Since add energy has been involved in the development of reporting guidelines and quantification methods, we are a passionately dedicated partner when it comes to authority compliance.
Our energy and environmental experts will assist you with your environmental reporting such as annual reporting, EU ETS reporting, discharge permit application and more. Our vast experience ensure you get cost efficient and high quality compliancy work.
add energy has since 1995 assisted most of the chemicals suppliers and operators with correct environmental documentation of chemicals, according to the OSPAR HOCNF (Harmonized Offshore Chemical Notification Format) framework.
We can assist you with advisory service and assistance with the current legislations and guidelines, prepare and quality assure your HOCNF and advise you on pre-screening of test results and ecotoxicological testing of chemicals.
Power from shore
All new developments on the Norwegian Continental Shelf need to conduct a power from shore assessment. This assessment include a technical feasibility assessment and abatement cost assessment. add energy has since 2002 assisted Norwegian Oil and Gas association, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate, individual operators and other stakeholders with power from shore assessments. We conduct studies for individual field developments and area evaluations.
We estimate the emission reduction potential, CAPEX and OPEX and calculate the abatement cost (cost per CO2 mitigated). We also evaluate other impact effects of power from shore.
Energy Management and environmental budgeting
We have since 1998 delivered different energy management solutions to our clients. We conduct comprehensive energy mappings, modelling and forecasting of our clients energy demand. Since 2010, we have conducted over 2 500 energy forecasts for different projects and clients.
Knowledge of energy forecasting is a key competence needed for establishing emissions forecasts and in establishing energy baselines in accordance with ISO 50001.
We also conduct environmental budgets from cradle to grave of all emissions, discharges, waste generation and chemical usage for any kind of project. Read more...